I'm going to go against the grain and say that I actually like Gabriella Jubilee better. Natalia is a really nice name...but Gabriella just seems like it goes with Jubilee better. :0)
I love Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- taliia Jubilee! I am certain that my man Van Morrison would be on the same "Wavelength," too!
7 comments:
I like Natalia Jubilee. :-)
I thought Natalia Jubilee was your name.
Natalia Jubilee has a nice ring. Now that it's officially a girl, do you wanna go baby stuff shopping/looking?
I like Natalia Jubilee. :)
Unless of course...your girl comes out a boy like mine did. LOL
I'm going to go against the grain and say that I actually like Gabriella Jubilee better. Natalia is a really nice name...but Gabriella just seems like it goes with Jubilee better. :0)
I love Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- Na- taliia Jubilee! I am certain that my man Van Morrison would be on the same "Wavelength," too!
I tagged you for something on my blog!
Post a Comment