


"The rules of the challenge are that you have to tag 3 people to carry it on and link back to the person who tagged you. Please also use the graphic at the top of this post. You can link to it or copy and paste it."
Chelsea tagged me for this meme and it's a challenge! I am not the most frugal of people, although I am trying harder these days.
1) Food. We *love* food and I *love* to cook so I have trouble not trying all the new gourmet things I find. I have settled on a couple a week and lately I've been working on incorporating new whole grains. I picked up some Quinoa after trying it at my parents. It really reminds me of eating birdseed but it's delish when curried.
2) Gabby clothing. Like Chelsea and her Mary, I love dressing Gabby to the nines when we go out and she has far more clothing then she truly needs. I have found wonderful deals on ebay though, so it makes me feel a bit better.
3) Iced Tea from McD's. I finally stopped going so I'm proud of myself!

1 comment:
Lol, I haven't tried their Ice Tea, but I love the ice coffee!!
I thought this was a fun meme to do! Makes one think!
Hope the move is going well! Thinking about ya! :)
Post a Comment