I'm amazed daily at just how easy-going and mild mannered Gabby is, it's been such a blessing to Micah and I. She loves taking a bath and LOVES her showers with Mommy, I've showered with her several times when she was fussy from reflux and needed to be calmed down. She's my sweet girl :)
GrandPopi's little "Ribbit"

Pretty, Pretty Princess

5 comments:
Where did you get that bath thing???? I want one so much, Mary loves the bath but I can't put her in the big tub because her ears go underwater so she is stuck in her baby bath tub that doesn't have nearly enough water in it! Mary loved showering with us too, she has all of a sudden become scared though, I'm not sure what happened!
Awww....she is soooo cute!
Awww ... ryanne she's beautiful!!
Watch out Ryanne, soon that little cutie is gonna be a teenager, and then you'll have BOYS coming to your home. Somehow I think you guys will be prepared though...
Awww, she's cute. :)
My gift for her was returned to me with "insufficient address". :o(
Can you email me so I can figure it out? I can't seem to find your email. krysmh (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment