Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gabby and Vacation Pictures

Here ya go!

We had such a blast in Maryland. It was relaxing and enjoyable to spend a week with my family. We had a "baby bbq" for Gabby with lots of new and old friends attending. The parents of my childhood best friend even came out, it was wonderful to see them but odd at the same time. They watched me and my younger siblings when Benjamin was born 11 years ago. We also went to DC for the day with my Mom. We got a late start so we only made it to the Natural History museum to see the gem exhibit and then we went to the National Art gallery so Micah could look at several pieces of art that he's practically been wetting his pants over.


Yummy Chesapeake Blue Crabs!!


My brother, Zak and Gabby

Cousins- Ella and Gabby

Snuggles in her stroller nest during a layover.


Gotta love those afternoon, post-snack naps.

Sleeping on Grandmommy's shoulder

Snoozing with Grand-Popi

All tuckered out after a long night of partying with the big dogs.
Tired from watching Mommy and Daddy put her bed together.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

AWWWWWW Adorable!!!!!!!

dramagirl4God said...

her hair is just so cute!

Chelsea Rae said...

I see that sucky...

and I'm jealous.

I love her hair, so cute!

Kim said...

Ryanne, she's soooo beautiful!!!! I'm glad you had a good time!

Kimberley said...

Those pictures are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I just popped over from Sandy's and glad I did.
You have a beautiful little baby!! You are truly blessed!
Please visit my blog sometime and often! :o)

Blessings!
Kristine