Oye! It's been over a month since I blogged and that's AWFUL!
This month has been busy with writing assignments, I have a 10 page research paper and a 3-5 page essay due in two seperate classes. Luckily I think I can use the same research for both of them but obviously I will have to take two seperate approaches to writing. It's been challenging thus far, I didn't realize how out of the "groove" I was until English assignments started. But, it's been good for me and so far I think I'm doing o.k.
Life in general has been just plodding along although this past week our apartment was burglarized and my old laptop, an old xbox, some grapes, and some cans of coke were stolen. The thief, according to the police officer who came to take my statement, was most likely young and had not a clue what valuable items were as our gun, jewelry and other various items were left alone. I am thankful though that I was able to replace my laptop the same night with a spiffy new shiny one :) The only major bummer is that I lost all my research for classes and the beginnings of both assignments. Oh, and some of Gabby's baby pictures :(
Now I'm off to clean the kitchen and hit the sack before The Gabster wakes up! Buenos Noches!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aw - that stinks your place was broken in to!!
Yay for new laptops though!! :)
Post a Comment