Friday, February 15, 2008

Making your home a haven

I recently stumbled upon a post with the title "Making Your Home a Haven" and have decided to work harder at doing just that. I keep things pretty tidy, the dishes are always done and the bathrooms are always clean but there are certainly days when I wonder where our bedroom floor has gone and I can't remember if we had carpet because of the amount of laundry covering things.

I have found a few helpful things with our laundry situation and the biggest thing has been using a laundry sorter and designating it as "dirty laundry only" which then forces me to have "clean laundry only" hampers. Now if I could just figure out a way for it to all put itself away :p

Laundry Sorter-



And for those of you who care, this is my microwave cart slipcover-

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

thanks for your kind comments and for stopping by my place

Emily said...

Where did you get that laundry sorter? The only one I have been able to find was a BB&B and was really expensive.

Nicole said...

That is a great idea for a microwave cart! Makes it look so much nicer and neater.