This week has been somewhat relaxing. It's Micah's week off so we've spent a good bit of the time hanging out with each other, or with his siblings. Monday I hung out with my sister in law, we talked and watched a couple shows on TV, we also ate dinner over there. Anyway, yesterday was the day of mass shopping, Micah needed new shoes, Gabby needed diapers and we all needed groceries. We accomplished all 3 tasks in one day! Micah actually found 2 pairs of awesome, full grain leather shoes for $70 total! And of course we bought diapers and groceries.
I also wrote and turned in my first English assignment. I'm a bit nervous, I never would have been in high school but it's been SO long since I've written anything "formal".
Today I tidied up the apartment and did some sewing and made a slipcover for our ugly brown microwave cart. As soon as Photobucket stops acting weird I'll put up a picture.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment