Whew. Another week down. We have all been sick with the "creepin' crud" for the past 10 days or so. Poor Gabby has had it the worst since she can't blow her nose to get all the "ickies" out. Thank goodness for Hyland's C+ Cold tablets or I think I would have gone nuts from lack of sleep. Of course I did not have them when I needed them at 2 am because I stood and looked at them 2 weeks prior at Vitamin Cottage and decided "It's almost April, why would we get a cold now?". Riiiight. Sick we were and boy was it miserable.
Gabby was quite the little brat when I was sick. I had a hacking cough and she would sit on the floor and mock me by fake coughing. Silly girl. At least she kept me laughing even when I felt like poo.
Anyway. This week I have been writing a paper on Second Amendment gun rights. I swear, Micah has been rubbing off on me. When we got married I didn't even want guns in our house and now I sound like some whacko when you get me spun up and I'm *gasp* getting my concealed carry permit and my very own weapon this summer.
Off to bed while the wee one is asleep! Gotta get all those hours that I can.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yuck to being sick. Gabby is a silly girl! Fake coughing lol! That made me laugh! Hopefully you all start feeling better soon.
What a cutie! Sounds like something the twins would do.
Isn't it awful how husbands can corrupt their vastly superior wives? LOL
Post a Comment