So, lately I have been shopping at lots of these consignment sales for kids clothes and every now and then I will stumble upon a really good deal that I don't need, so I will buy it and then resell it on Ebay. It doesn't make me a ton of money, but it is enough to support my Gabby clothing "habit". It's nice to not dip into our regular account to buy her stuff and it's nice to know that I am helping with some sort of income, even if it isn't much.
On the Gabby topic... She has started doing the army crawl this week and her favorite thing to go after is the vacuum cleaner. I know, my child is weird. But she is just so stinking adorable it's not even funny.
I also am nearly finished with my last English paper of the semester, it's hard to believe it's gone so fast! I also finally sat down to look at how many more gen-ed type classes I need before I can apply to nursing school and I only have a couple of Biology classes left! I can't believe how fast it's going to go, I'll be done before I know it!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha Gabby's cute! Maybe this means she will have fun vacuuming when she is old enough to push one around ;o)
That's awesome that you are getting so close to applying for nursing school!
Ooooo, she's so cute!!! I'm suprised she's not afraid of the noise from the vacuum.
That's awesome, Ryanne!!! LOL
Aww, look at her go!
Post a Comment