I always find myself blogging on Sunday night, right before my weekly English assignments are due. I'm quite the procrastinator, much to my own detriment most of the time. Anyway, this week is my very last english assignment, I'm sort of sad since I don't need anymore english classes after this one, so my days of exciting writing assignments are almost over. I actually have to turn in my last assignment(almost, we have a wrap up assignment) tonight. It was one of the harder, more boring pieces I have done, and I don't think I did nearly as well on it as I have on the others. Oh well...
Anyway, off to turn in my assignment and head to bed!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you're having fun in school. I miss it, hoping to go back next year. If you guys are free this weekend we could do dinner Sat or Sun.
Post a Comment