This *lovebug* has been wiggling about alot lately, the amount of movement has picked up in the past 2-3 days. It's so neat to feel him/her growing inside of me and I can't wait until Micah can feel movement from the outside. I felt one thump from the outside last night while I was resting my hand on my belly!!! But, it only happened once. I'm sure it'll get more regular as the baby gets bigger and doesn't have as much room but all this waiting is horrible for someone with very little patience:p
Today we have a birthday party/picnic to attend for our niece who turned 3 yesterday. She's getting to be such a big girl, it's always neat to watch kids grow and learn. Last year when I first met her she barely spoke but she LOVED to crawl in your lap for snuggles. She would sit with me for hours and hours just fiddling with my hair, or playing with a cell phone. Now she can hold a decent conversation as long the other party understands 3 year old babble. She has very clear speech though, so it really isn't a very regularly encountered problem(not being able to understand her).
Happy Birthday, Claire!!
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment