Saturday, April 7, 2007

Looking Back

March 30, 2006 is the day Micah and I got married, it's also the day he returned from Iraq. The time between then and Easter Sunday was so incredibly busy, it was one of the hardest, yet most exhilarating times of my life. I don't think anything has been quite exciting, and I don't think it will be until the birth of our baby.

Here are some pictures of us over the past year...



Me in Rhode Island at Goddard State Park



Micah in Iraq, shortly before coming home(isn't he cute??)



Us at 4am, March 30 HOMECOMING!!!(One of the single most amazing moments in my life)



Waiting to get married!!!



One of our "engagement" pictures we had done after we got married :p


Micah helping get stuff ready for the *big* wedding in July


Cheesin' it for the camera, everyone has to have a "bad" picture.

Well... That's the first couple months perhaps I'll post more later when I retrieve the rest of our pictures from the desktop.

1 comment:

Jessica Morris said...

Awww!! It's so fun looking back, isn;t it?!?! Congrats on one year!!